Back in the Netherlands
After being abroad for a period of time, possibly a number of years, you have recently moved back to the Netherlands.
After being abroad for a period of time, possibly a number of years, you have recently moved back to the Netherlands. It might be that you recognize one of the following situations…
- You have always thought, when I get back home I will start working again but you don’t know how to start.
- You’ve settled into your (new) home, your partner is working, the kids are to school and you would like to start working again.
- After all these years you are back in Holland, many things have changed, including the job market.
And now you are thinking…
- How can I continue my career?
- How do I find a job, what steps do I need to take?
- What are my motivations and talents and how can I use these in a new position?
- If I can’t continue working anymore in my specific field, what other opportunities do I have?
- How can I start preparing to work again in the future.
We can help you! We can give the information and advice to guide you to the right answers. Click here to find out how!