You are living abroad as an expat partner. You might be wondering if you can continue your career or what opportunities are possible in your new home country.
You are living abroad as an expat partner so you might recognize one of the following situations….
- You have just settled and you should be enjoying some time off, but you can’t wait to start working again.
- You’re settled in your new country, your partner is working, the kids are at school and you are starting to think, what about me?
- You have already been living abroad for a long time, but recently decided you want to start working again either now or when you move back home.
- You have a busy life, full of activities, but you feel something is missing
And now you are wondering…
- How can I continue my career?
- What will I be able to do?
- If I can’t continue working in my specific field, what other opportunities do I have?
- What are my motivations and talents, and how can I use these in a new position?
- How do I find a job?
- I might not want to work or am not allowed to, but I do want to find fulfilling activities.
We can help you find the answers, click here to find out how!